Walking on the Lycian Way, one of the 10 longest trails, will be an unforgettable experience for you
-KAYAKÖY : We visit Kayaköy, the old Greek village where the migration exchange took place in recent history
-Memorable Views :Unspoiled view of Oludeniz, Butterfly Valley, Seven Capes
scenic Walks,Kabak Bay,Aktaş Beach,Paradise bay,Patara Beach
- Bungalow -Local Family Services: Feel the real side of local families in the villages during our trek.
Dalaman Airport / Antalya Airport
Group Tours: 09:00 : Dalaman landed flights
or 1 day earlier you can reach to Fethiye or Dalaman
Private Tours: Available flights in the morning or mid-day :Transfer to the beginnig of the Trail from both airport 1 or 3 hours.
Four seasons. Best in spring and autumn seasons
During the walk, we stay in Family bungalow houses run by local families
Faralya Onur Motel - Gunes Hotel & Bayramin Yeri Bungalow
Sun cream, Hat,Walking Sticks,Swimming suites
Lunch in village houses or Picnic
Air-conditioned bus, Vito or Private car
We have swimming breaks at the most turquoise beaches at the end of the walks or during the walk.
Lycia is the ancient name of the Teke Peninsula between Antalya and Fethiye, which stretches along the southern coast of Turkey. The name of Lycia comes from the Hittite word “Lukka” meaning “Light”. The land of light deserves this name with its more than 300 sunny days during the year.
Lycia way consists of a combination of Roman, Seljuk, Ottoman period paths, goat paths and forest roads, which is a long-distance walking route. The Lycian Way is one of the top 10 longest routes in the world, with a 540 km walking track stretching along the coast.
The program, which was created by choosing the best parts of the Lycian way, offers you the most popular route of Lycia.
Kayakoy - Oludeniz Walk
(7 km -3 hours 150 altitude ascent. 200 m descent)
After meeting with our group, we reach Kayaköy with a short transfer. We eat our pancakes in an authentic restaurant in the ancient part of Karaköy. We start the walk from here.
Kayaköy; It is an old Greek village. With the 1924 population exchange, as a result of the migration of the Greeks here, the village has remained like a ghost town to this day. We see houses reflecting the architecture of that period, doors and windows, churches while walking on the streets and streets. Our walk starts with a small climb among the ruins of Kayaköy houses. We contunie to the walk towards to Ölüdeniz by seeing the bays along the ancient Lycian road under the pine trees.Have a swimming break at Ölüdeniz Beach.and transfer to our hotel.
Note: We will have enough time for those who want to jump with a parachute from the summit of Baba Mountain. We go to our hotel where we will stay
14 km - 6 hours walking. Lunch in the village house !
The walk starts from 350 m altitude and 400 m ascent and 350 m descent Pension : Faralya
A short transfer will take us to the starting point of the Lycian Way. We start our walk with a climb with a magnificent view of Ölüdeniz and the whole region. After a 3 hours walk from the slope of Baba Mountain, we reach Kozağaç village. Here we have lunch in the village house. After lunch we go down to Faralya village by Kirme village . We finish the day with sunset in Faralya, which is established on the plain on the butterfly valley and stay here.
Faralya-Aktaş-Kabak Walk from the Coast
12 km / 5 hours
Meatball Menu / 150 m ascent (altitude above sea level) Accommodation: Faralya / Alınca
We start our walk from the hotel. The Butterfly Valley, named after the Blue Butterflies, enchants us in the morning. After morning break shots in the butterfly valley, we take the sea to our right and reach Aktaş beach. After the lunch break here, our walk with sea view to our right takes us to Kabak bay after 2 hours. After the sea break here, transfer to the hotel!
Alınca-Ge village Hike
9 km / 150 m up and down. 4 hours walk
After a short transfer in the morning, we start our walk from Alınca. The view of the Seven Capes welcomes us with all its splendour. From a small zigzagging descent and a parallel path, we see Cennet Bay from the top. We lie on the famous Flat Rock and crown the week here with Cennet Bay. A wide plain, cistern and forest path leads us to Ge village accompanied by the view of the seven capes. At the end of the walk, we end our walk with airport or bus station transfer and say goodbye with the hope of meeting again on more beautiful trips.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR WALKING
- In the company of a professional licensed guide, we will experience the thousands of years old paths of the Lycian Way!
- The number of people is limited for an efficient and enjoyable walk!
- Groups are min. 6– max. 16 people
- Since the walking track passes through villages and their local businesses within the scope of sustainable tourism, expectations should not be high in those businesses! Some of them are bungalows with pools, some of them are village houses, but the most important criterion is that we do not compromise on cleanliness.
- The track is generally beginner level. Anyone with good performance can walk!
- Those who have chronic illness and allergies must notify during registration!
- Due to natural conditions (rain), the guide has the right to change the program.
- Please do not leave your reservations to the last minute as the hiking season is spring-autumn!
- You have to pay a pre-deposit because walking cancellations cause problems. These deposits are used for hotel and vehicle pre-reservation.
- The program consists of Lycia's original trails and optional tracks. It is the combination of the most enjoyable, beginner level and most popular photo spots of the Lycian Way.
Hiking Shoes: Since the trail will consist of hard ground and some stony areas, you should have a boot with a hard sole and ankle grip
Rucksack: A 30-40 litres backpack which does not sweat on the back and has a protective back can be preferred. It is necessary for personal needs and to carry picnic and water!
Raincoat: İt might be some rains due to weather conditions and seasonal changes
Jackets &Polars: According to the season, the weather is a little cool in the evening and in the morning.
Walking stick: Optional as the hike is beginner level. The baton puts the weight of the back and body on the hands and baton.
Towel-Swimwear: We take sea breaks during the walk or at the end of the day.
Temperature: 22-27 C degrees
Sea Water : 20-24 C
PRICES & DATES
( 4 Days-3 Nights ) FETHİYE
6-9th April 2024 / 11-14th April 2024 / 20-23th April / 1-4th May / 9-12th May / 16-19th May / 23-26th May / 30-2nd June / 6-9th June/ 15-18th June / 20-23th June 2024
GROUP TOUR PRİCES
- 375 $ / per person for group price
Deposit :100 $
Single room supplement :100 $
* Please contact for Private tours and prices for you. We can customized it according to your wish
What is Included
- English speaking licensed tour guide
- 3 nights HB Accomadation in Bungalows, boutique hotels
- Air contioned Transfer by minibüs ,vito or Private car
What is Extra
- Enterance fees
- Personal Expenses
Note : This is a suggested itinerary, let me customize the tour according to your wishes